Are you looking for ways to view your Facebook page as a visitor?
Do you want to see your Facebook page in the eyes of someone else visiting your page?
If you answered Yes, to any of the questions above, then this guide is the answer to your questions.
A Facebook page is a representation of you and your brand. So, it’s important to monitor your page as if you’re viewing it from the eyes of a visitor. It’s also important to see what visitors are seeing and how they interact with your page. Monitoring your page can help you identify what’s going wrong and what needs fixing.
Thankfully, there is something you can do that will allow you to do just that!
In this guide, I will teach you how to view your Facebook page as a visitor that will be sure to help you understand what others see when they visit your Facebook profile.
Let’s get started.
How To View Facebook Page as A Visitor
This is how to view your Facebook page as a visitor:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Locate the Facebook page you want to view as a visitor
- Visit your Facebook page
- Click on the arrow button near your page profile picture, located beside the “Promote” button.
- Select your profile icon to interact with your Facebook page as someone visiting your page.
- You can now view your Fb page as a visitor.
You are now viewing your Fb page the way every visitor will see your page when they visit. This will help you to optimize your Facebook page in a way that you want your visitors to see it.
All those features will not be visible to you as an admin of the Facebook page. You will only see features of your page that are available to only admins.
The above method is how a logged-in visitor sees your Facebook page anytime they visit your page but how will a logged-out user also see your Facebook page when they visit the page?
How To View a Facebook Page as A Signed-Out User?
Your Facebook page may also receive visitors who are not signed in on the Facebook platform before visiting your Fb page, so you might want to see how those visitors see your Fb page.
This is how to view your Facebook page as a signed-out user:
- Go to your Fb page and copy your Facebook page URL
- Paste your Fb page URL in a new incognito window where you are logged out of Facebook
- Press “Enter” to open your Fb page URL
The result you see is what the public sees when they visit your Facebook page without signing into the Fb platform.
Watch the video on how to view your Facebook page as a visitor:
How To View Your Facebook Profile as A Visitor
You can also view your Facebook profile as a visitor and see how your profile looks when someone else sees it.
- This is how to view your Facebook profile as a visitor:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click on your profile to open your profile page
- Tap on the three dots button near the “Edit Profile” tab
- Tap on the “View as” button.
You are done, you will now be viewing your Facebook profile as a visitor sees it. This method is to view your Facebook profile as the way the public sees it and it does not apply to a Facebook page.
Conclusion On How to View Your Facebook Page as A Visitor
Viewing your Facebook page as a visitor is a sure way to see if your page is optimized well to give your visitors the best page experience, so it is important to know how to see your Fb page in the eyes of any visitor viewing your page.
I hope this guide has answered all the questions you have concerning how to view your Facebook page as a visitor.
You can drop your questions in the comment box below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with your connections on social media.